From 300,00 €/ night
Located at the top of an elevation has a magnificente view over the river Sado and Serra da Arrábida and has a beautiful forest of pine tree. We can see the palaeolithic dune and Herdade de Palma on the other bank of the river. The surrounded land is wooded lot in order to protect people from excessive sun exposure.
- 3 bedrooms with double bed.
- 1 sofá bed in the mezzanine.
- Large living room with dinner table for 8 people, one sofá 1 place, one 2-seater sofá, one 3-seater sofá, TV, Blu-ray player, vídeo library, stereo sound, game table, desk.
- Small room with 1 sofá 1 place,, 1 single sofá bed.
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, coffee maker, toaster, expresso machine, lender, mixer, dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, microwave, refrigerator with freezer.
- Vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hairdryer.
- Table and chairs in the shaded terrace, sun loungers and parasols by the pool.
- 2 baby beds
- 1 Child´s highchair
Your reservation will be confirmed after 30% of the total amount is pais for. The remaining 70% must be paid for 30 days prior to your arrival.
If the reservation is made lass than 30 days before the date of arrival, the payment should be made in full upon the time of the booking.
Herdade de Montalvo reserves the right to cancel any reservation if it does not comply to this conditions.
The advance will be refundable, discounted 25,00 € for costs, if cancellation is made up to 30 days before arrival. No refund of payments made for cancellation done less than 30 days of check in. In no-show situations refund is not possible.
Please, see the remaining conditions in villas page by clicking on the button “Booking Conditions”